|Anne de Jong e925e5a067|
Thermoacoustic System Modeling Environment Twente
Welcome to the ThermoAcoustic System Modeling Environment Twente, or TASMET. TASMET is a computer code to model thermoacoustic (TA) engines, refrigerators and combined systems by providing nonlinear models for laminar/turbulent oscillating flow in ducts, heat exchangers and stacks/regenerators. A coupling to the mechanical and electrical domain is provided with a piston model.
- For a quick glance on the possibilities of TaSMET, please look into the User's guide provided with the code.
- For the installation guide, please look into the Wiki
- Examples of working models will be provided. We are currently working on that. Once a regenerator model is implemented, we will provide examples of Stirling models.
Example models for TaSMET will be provided in the tasmet_examples repository.
Release notes version 0.1
- Stacks cannot yet be connected to ConnectorVolumes
- Stacks cannot yet be connected to Pistons
- VelocityBc probably still has a bug